With a drive to thrive, Krishna Realty seeks to facilitate growth within our clientele, team, and communities.
Our company is growing rapidly, and we are building the team that will take our business to the next level.
The goal of Krishna Realty is to help our clients get the best value in Real Estate transactions by leveraging a combination of our experience and the latest tools and technologies.
Licensed Real Estate Agent Assistant/ Realtor
If you don’t have a long list of potential buyers and sellers, have never shown a home, written an offer, or managed a transaction all the way through closing, it could be a tough first couple years. With annual desk fees, association fees, gas and more adding up to $20k or more, it’s a real possibility that you will lose money in a commission-only structure. TopTech Realty has an opening for a full-time Agent who will work within a team of agents and transaction specialists to sell and lease homes. In your first 6 months, you will likely show 100 homes to clients, write up 10 offers, conduct 6 open houses, attend 15 inspections, reach out to 80 leads with no cold calling, have a client list of 10 active buyers, and follow 50 transactions from end to end. TopTech Realty pays for or reimburses you for all your fees, dues and mileage. You get a steady hourly rate based on experience, and bonuses after an introductory period. 40 hours a week with two weekdays off. There’s no better way to gain valuable real world experience while making a reliable income.
Oregon Real Estate License, Washington Real Estate License is a plus!. Experience with sales. Strong interpersonal skills. Good knowledge of the local property. Possess a valid driver license.
They should be able to work both in sales and property management. Willing to work Weekends and Evenings. Assist in Real Estate transactions (showings, paperwork, open house setup and attend appointments etc.)'
$36,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
HIGHLY MOTIVATED Executive Assistant/ Admin to CEO
Krishna Realty Realty is a Real Estate and Property Management company which has a team oriented and fast paced culture. We are looking for a fully driven individual to fit in our company as an Office Assistant. Job responsibilities include but not limited to: Assist with daily administrative office duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include answering phones; screening visitors; managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; daily sorting and prioritizing mails and emails, arranging travel plans with itineraries and agendas.
One year administrative experience preferred with great communication skills. Be a self starter and have a go-getter attitude. Be a good listener and be very responsible. Be open to positive feedback. Must be versatile in Gmail/ Drive. Work in a fast pace culture and willing to grow. Ability to drive and do field work (Putting up signs, walk through, drive by etc.) Good computer & smartphone usage skills. High School graduate with some college preferred.
Position requires you to be living in the Portland metro area. Competitive pay includes a base hourly pay for this position and is a full time position.
$15.00 - $17.00 per hour
Assistant Property Manager
We are seeking candidates who have a friendly personality, open to learning new skills and assisting others. This position is great for someone who is looking to transition into an office environment, or create a new career path for themselves. This position involves various responsibilities (a few are listed below). The ideal candidate will have a desire for growth, a willingness to learn, drive for success, and a passion for the housing industry.
● Valid Oregon Real Estate or Property Management License REQUIRED for this position available
● Interested candidates that are NOT Licensed: Krishna Realty may offer you a starting position our team has available: Office Assistant ($15-$17 an hour) with agreement to obtain License within 3 months of joining to move into Assistant Property Management position available.
● Strong communications skills both written verbal and typing.
● A vehicle, valid driver’s license, and auto insurance is required.
● Detail oriented with a very high level of accuracy.
● Professional and reliable.
● Quick learner and enjoys learning.
● General office and sales skills.
● Previous Property Management experience preferred, but not required.
● Scanning and organizing documents;
● Corresponding with clients, vendors, and staff.
● Address the concerns of current and prospective residents in a friendly and professional manner.
● Help maintain the accuracy of resident ledgers and files.
● Help maintain the accuracy of property notes/documents.
● Using tools to document properties for example: phones, laptop, moisture gun reader, temperature gun reader, etc.
● Conducting multiple types of inspections ex. Move In inspections, Move Out Inspections, Semi Annual Inspections, Pre-rental walkthroughs, Landscape inspections etc.
● Going to multiple location (homes) in a day.
● Making Keys/Installing lockboxes at properties.
● Helping the property manager with additional tasks or duties as required or assigned.
● Assisting with Leasing i.e coordinating and conducting rental showings, documenting video tours, tenant screenings, drafting/sending lease agreements, etc!
● Coordinating service requests submitted by tenants & homeowners.
$19-21/Hourly (if Licensed)
$15-16/Hourly (if Unlicensed)
Real Estate Broker
Krishna Realty is looking for a Real Estate Broker to lead its real estate brokerage operations in NW Portland. A proactive, flexible and quick decision making leader will be our choice. The candidate must be actively licensed in Oregon, with minimum 3 years’ experience as Principal Broker. The Principal Broker will execute brokerage operations including Property Management and ensure that all company policies, procedures, and practices follow applicable state and federal laws, rules and regulations and represent best business practices, as they relate to real estate regulatory mandates. Developing the skills, guiding and mentoring a dedicated team of real estate professionals will be an integral part of this position.
● Active, Oregon Principal Real Estate Broker’s License.
● Experience as a Real Estate agent and Principal broker.
● Excellent verbal and written communication.
● Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
● High integrity and reliability
● Extensive experience in the real estate industry including property management operations
● Proven ability to develop a team of top producing real estate agents.
● Strong document management ability.
● Compliance oversight skills.
● Outstanding listening skills and follow-through.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
● Self-motivated and self-sufficient, while having the confidence to seek guidance and direction as needed.
● Computer savvy.
● Desire to work for a growing, fast paced company with an evolving structure.
● Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and education.
Lead management, while ensuring that our team follows through on established leads for both real estate and property management.
$45,000 - $60,000
We love to give back to our local and global community with company-wide volunteer outings and virtual team building events. We sponsor different non-profit organizations that our employees really care about.
We offer PTO and Leave to all employees. Additional weeks of PTO given for long-term employees.
Enjoy a modern, friendly workplace featuring the latest technology, ergonomic workstations, healthy snacks, unlimited beverages, quiet spaces, and free onsite parking.
Paid monthly team-building events range from group lunches, seasonal parties, escape rooms, to Goat Yoga.
Employee Development Plans are in place to grow new and existing employees to help them obtain their career goals within the company.
Krishna Realty pays for or reimburses you for all your fees, dues and mileage during your employment.
We offer work life balance for all employees including our Agents. We work and collaborate as a team to accomplish goals and meet deadlines.